Disclosure Policy – Per FTC Regulations
Explanation of compensation at www.SimplyRachelByRachel.com
WWW.SIMPLYRACHELBYRACHEL is an outlet to share my love for all things Family, Home, and Creative. My dream is to be able to continue on with my passions and transition my hobby into a full-time profession. (Is that even possible, right?! YES, it is!)
What does this mean for you? In order to keep all of the content on my blog free but cover costs associated with running a business (time, craft supplies, hosting fees, blog design & tweaks, etc.) there are many ways that I am compensated:
- CASH ADVERTISING & SPONSORSHIP: Paid insertions/advertisement spots on my website.
- BLOG ADVERTISEMENTS: When you click on these I make a small commission.
- FREE STUFF: Receiving free items from marketers or companies in hopes of spreading the company or item info along. These items could be kept by me or used as contest prizes here or on social media outlets.
- PRODUCT REVIEWS: In a product review, the owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, Honest opinions are always given, as are findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
- POSTS: Sometimes I get paid to post about a product or topic but I will always let you know with a disclosure at the end of those posts. However, I will always give you my honest opinion and not allow that opinion to be influenced by the financial compensation I receive. In addition, I will only post what I feel is genuinely interesting or useful to my readers.
- AFFILIATE MARKETING: Another source of revenue for Simply Rachel are commissions from sales or leads generated through affiliate linking. Affiliate links may be included in posts, or anywhere else on my site. Using these links will not affect you in any way but supports this site and allows me to continue to provide the best possible content to you.
Below are some, but not all, of the companies that I work with or link to as part of an affiliate program and receive compensation from:
- Moms Affiliates
- Gymboree Affiliates
- Nancy Larson Science
- Family Christian
- Little Passports
- Kiwi Crate
- All About Learning Press
- Amazon Affiliates
Simply Rachel (www.simplyrachelbyrachel) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Simply put, I get paid for doing my job – and a job that I LOVE!
My opinion and my integrity
My integrity is extremely important to me – In everyday life, and in blog world. I will never knowingly lie or mislead you and will be 100% honest about my opinions and findings. I will never promote something that I do not believe in – even if offered compensation. I want all of my readers to trust that when I tell you something, I mean it!
In Legal Terms
This policy is valid from 01 November 2014
For questions about this blog, please contact me via my contact form here at www.simplyrachelbyrachel.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions and other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinion, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.