Welcome to Favorite Things Friday 14!
…No weekly recap this week as I’ve been taking full advantage of the warmer weather here in Germany (FINALLY)! Goodness I love summer here! Extended daylight hours and temperatures hot enough to get our little pool out (I love the SUN – what can I say)?! 😉 I do, however, have something really fun in the works! I hope to complete it this week and have it ready to share with you next week! Until then, here’s my feature pick for the week!
Favorite Things Friday #14!
Remember, both myself and my co-host Rebecca will be visiting all the posts linked up and featuring one on EACH of our blogs and social media channels! We hope this link up helps each of you out and can’t wait to read your posts!
This week’s feature goes to… This Pilgrim Life!
With summer finally here, and as a mom with a backyard that bores me (and my children) to tears, there is so much that I love about this post, ‘Repurposed Mud Kitchen‘, by This Pilgrim Life! I could go into details but I wouldn’t want to ruin it for you! I will, however, leave you with this teaser:
- It reminds me of my childhood play-time
- Her repurposing is applauded
- Faux flower planting… LOVE
- Rock food = brilliance! 😉
Now hop on over to the post and see what the fuss is about! I’m sure it will inspire some outdoor fun for your kiddos!
**Make sure to check over at Hip Homeschooling to see her featured pick!**
Ready for your turn to link up to ‘Favorite Things Friday’?
The Rules 1. ***Before you start*** Put a link back or button in the bottom of the post you are linking up (or sidebar if you are using a button). If we don’t see a link you will not be eligible to be featured so this step is important! (And I WANT to feature you!) Friends, we ask that you play fare! A party’s not a party if we’re not helping each other out! It is our goal for you to get as much exposure as we can give you! We ask for a tiny link-back in return.
If for some reason there is problems with coding, please save image as a jpeg and upload, then set custom link back to: http://www.simplyrachelbyrachel.com
2. Link up to two posts below. Anything family friendly is welcome. Recipes, blogger posts, parenting, homeschooling, crafts and DIY! You name it! (Just keep it G rated.) 😉 3. Visit a few other posts that interest you! We want to make this link up worthwhile for you to come and visit each week, this means we ALL want to see some traffic from it. So be a good sport and find out what your fellow bloggers have been up to! 4. Check in every Friday to see if you were featured on either of our blogs! If you were featured, grab your button below!
Got a lot on your mind?
We totally get that! Join our reminder e-mail and we’ll send you a weekly reminder when it’s time to link up/check to see if you were featured! Note: This is not our newsletter subscription, just a quick reminder email so you don’t forget! This is sent out once a week.
SHARE IT! ↓
Help us share the linkup by pinning this image for others!