Get ready for summer with this Berry Blast Smoothie Surprise! Whether you’re trying to add in more nutrients, lose weight for the summer, or just keep cool during hot months, smoothies are a great addition to your menu!
I experimented making this smoothie and I must say, it was DELICIOUS! (To both Mommy AND children!)
What you will need to make your Berry Blast Smoothie Surprise
Yields 5 (8 oz) servings
- 2 bananas
- 1 avocado
- 1 1/4 cup yogurt ( I used a Greek, blackberry yogurt)
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- squirt of whipped cream (optional)
- protein powder of choice (optional)
- Toss it all in the blender and blend away! (I set a few pieces of fruit aside as garnish. This is optional but I adore the way it looks… And you DESERVE to feel festive!)
- Poor your smoothie and top with a squirt of whipped cream, then add your garnished fruit and a fun straw!
You are finished! Enjoy!